The Awakening (ENG) Vampires - truth or fiction? What is behind the blood-curdling stories about vampires? Madness and insanity, or something else, more sinister, more ancient? It was these questions that I asked myself when I made this map, putting maximum effort and my free time into it (a break of six months does not count). As a result, a good map came out, but extremely short. I wanted to make it much longer: add a lot of locations, more Easter eggs, more riddles, but even such motivation quickly disappears (especially when you try to fix bugs and flaws most of the time). In general, okay, let's get to the point. Skip Ads - Get VIP I made this map ~ year ago, but translated just some days ago (map was in russian language). If you find bugs, let me now in comments. Now I building a new location of my new map, called "Make me cry" (you can find it in my profile in russian language, maybe i will translate it later). Vampires - truth or fic...
Komentar
Posting Komentar